5 Maintenance Tips for Your Seneca Commercial Building
Keeping up with maintenance in your commercial building is key to preventing greater problems in the future. There are many ways to keep up with maintenance, and everyone works in different ways. To maintain properly, it is important to make a plan and follow through with it! Below are a few tips to keep your building maintained.
Commercial Building Maintenance Tips
- Check Everything Periodically - Doing a walk-through every few months is a great way to identify potential damage so you can handle the repairs immediately.
- Complete Routine Maintenance - Things like changing the air filters, servicing the HVAC system, landscaping the exterior, checking the smoke detectors, and changing the batteries on select devices could help you prevent significant problems later.
- Focus on High-Traffic Areas - Focus your inspections and maintenance on areas with the highest number of people using them because they’re likely to require more work,
- Repair Damage Immediately - Take care of any damage you notice around the commercial property immediately before it has the chance to worsen.
- Monitor for Mold - Keep an eye out for mold near your plumbing fixtures because you must address the issue immediately, and it could also signal a potential plumbing problem.
SERVPRO of Crawford and Northeast Venango Counties are fire and water damage restoration specialists. We are always Here to Help, 24/7. Give us a call at (814) 350-7651 for immediate assistance or visit our Website!